72,00 (IVA/VAT incl.)

Price per box/multipack of 6 bottles

Production Area: D.O. Getariako Txakolina
Wine Type: White Txakoli
Crianza: Young
Grapes: 100% Hondarrabi Zuri

SKU: TXA-GE-TALAI-BERRI-EN Categories: , , Tags: , , ,


Txakoli Talai-berri

Talai-Berri has been a pioneer in the incorporation of technical elements to the winery, in the use of the most advanced systems: pneumatic press, temperature control, self-control laboratory. At Talai-Berri, innovation has allowed us, generation after generation, to maintain our essence and improve the manufacturing processes of our predecessors.

The production capacity of the winery that was contemplated in its construction was one hundred thousand liters per year: the purpose was to sacrifice the quantity in order to achieve an estimable quality. According to the philosophy of the winery, it is very important to control and dominate the product even in its smallest details, so that, in the entire process that goes from the care of the vineyards to the final result, the human factor (pampering, care, monitoring, control) is always on the technician and he does not overshadow him. Tali Berri has all the peculiarities of a family winery. Three members of the family work there (two oenologists and a graduate in business management), as well as an agricultural technical engineer and two permanent workers for viticulture work.

It began with a modest production, 25,000 bottles, both because it was a newly established winery and because it was decided to use only vineyards that could guarantee the quality for which it had opted. Since then, new vineyards have been planted on their own land and next to the winery and at the moment there are vineyards in full production and others in the first and second year of plantation.

Talai-Berri txakoli is made with the two autochthonous varieties; the Hondarribi Zuri, which represents 90% of the vineyard, and the Hondarribi Beltza, the remaining 10%. Year after year, to produce a txakoli of these characteristics, the most traditional methods are used with the most advanced machinery. Thus, they were pioneers in the use of both the sorting table and vintage box cleaners.

It is a young and sparkling txakoli with a moderate alcohol content (10.5º-11.5º) with a very characteristic touch of acidity. Greenish yellow in color, it has a very luminous appearance and expressive fine bubbles. It offers the smell very complex aromas with fruity reminiscences and notes of fresh grass. In the gustatory phase we appreciate that it is a dry, balanced and structured wine. The aftertaste gives us fruity notes.

These vineyards are worked in a careful way that pampers both the land and the grape. Today the entire Talai-Berri harvest is produced through the Integrated Production system, a grape production system that gives priority to methods that respect the environment, minimizing the use of phytosanitary products and reducing the waste.

In the first years of the winery, new plantations began to be incorporated into vineyards that were already centenary, with the purpose of enabling new hectares of vineyards with native grapes: advanced management systems were established and new guidelines were sought for plantations in places in those that had been vineyards for more than a hundred years and that, for one reason or another, had been disappearing. In Zarautz, on the sunniest slopes of Mount Talai Mendi, you will find our Txakoli Talai-Berri winery. The building is located on top of a hill surrounded by 12 hectares of its own vineyard produced by the Integrated Production system.


Additional information

Weight 7,5 kg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Txakoli TALAI-BERRI”
Abrir chat
Can I help you? | ¿Puedo ayudarte?
Hola, ¿Tienes alguna duda del producto o del proceso de compra? Escríbeme, soy Aitor...

Hello, Do you have any questions about the product or the purchase process? Write me, I'm Aitor ...