Txakoli LAPAZARAN 27

109,80 (IVA/VAT incl.)

Price per box/multipack of 6 bottles

Production area: D.O. Bizkaiko Txakolina
Wine Type: White wine
Crianza: Over lees
Grapes: 100% Hondarrabi Zuri


Txakoli Lapazaran 27

At Bodega Lapazaran they have a great commitment and maximum care when it comes to looking after their lands and vines, since it is the starting point and will mark the process to achieve a good txakoli.

They have more than 25 hectares of surface destined to the cultivation of the authentic Hondarribi Zuri grape, a preferred and characteristic variety in the area of ​​the Basque Country, which occupies 85% of the production. The remaining 15% is destined to other types of varieties such as Riesling, Hondarrabi beltza. These are high mountain vineyards, the land reaches an altitude of more than 450m. above sea level. With very steep slopes of up to 50% unevenness. Which is a great added difficulty when working the land
The climate that accompanies these vineyards is the Atlantic, which is characterized by being cool and humid. Its strains are grown facing south to make the most of its light in order to produce a must with great aromatic content and optimal maturation. Each year, the harvest is harvested and selected manually, always awaiting the optimum point of maturity.
The vineyards of the Lapazaran Winery are located in a place of great natural beauty, in a very characteristic environment. Winery and vineyards located in the embrace of the Anboto, Oiz, Mugarra mountains and the Urdaibai marshes.

Txakoli Lapazaran 27 is crystalline, consistent straw yellow hue. Shows some density when moving the cup. Very good aromatic intensity, it gives off creamy and very fruity notes. Hints of ripe white fruits such as apple and pear are perceived. Pleasant on the palate, there is a certain hint of fennel. It has body and volume, envelops the entire palate, leaving an intense, persistent aftertaste.

Additional information

Weight 7,5 kg
Denominación de Origen

D.O. Bizkaiako Txakolina



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Txakoli LAPAZARAN 27”
Abrir chat
Can I help you? | ¿Puedo ayudarte?
Hola, ¿Tienes alguna duda del producto o del proceso de compra? Escríbeme, soy Aitor...

Hello, Do you have any questions about the product or the purchase process? Write me, I'm Aitor ...