Txakoli AIALLE

72,00 (IVA/VAT incl.)

Price per box/multipack of 6 bottles

Production Area: D.O. Getariako Txakolina
Wine Type: White
Crianza: Young
Grapes: 100% Hondarrabi Zuri


Txakoli Aialle

The beginning of the production of our TXAKOLI began around the year 1834 approximately when MIGUEL AIZPURUA began to elaborate the txakoli in small quantities. Apart from making the txakoli, he was dedicated to making the rings for the barrels. Formerly the barrels or casks were made of beech wood and that is how it got the nickname of AIALLE for its trade. JAZINTO AIZPURUA took over the winery’s legacy and later EMETERIO AIZPURUA. The Aizpurua winery is one of the first to belong to the DO Getariako Txakolina and the new generation AIZPURUA continues to use the same recipe to make this “rich fresh broth”.

Aialle txakoli has been made from a selection of Hondarrabi Zuri grapes from our oldest vineyards. The musts drained and fermented at low temperatures in stainless steel tanks are aged for 6 months on the lees, which softens the wine and adds unctuousness. Thus obtaining a txakoli with intense aromas; pineapple and tropical fruits, balanced structure and great volume on the palate.
Two autochthonous varieties, a white Hondarrabi Zuri, which accounts for 95% of the vineyard, and a red Hondarrabi Beltza, the remaining 5%, are the strains that, grown in trellises and trellises, produce the grapes with which Getaria Txakoli is made. . Getaria Txakoli is identified by the numbered Guarantee Seal that is placed above the capsule of each bottle and that guarantees that the registered wineries comply with the provisions of the Regulations and current legislation.

Intense aroma of pineapple and tropical fruits. Unctuosity in the mouth from the aging on its lees. The txakoli is recommended to be served fresh and it is customary to break it into a glass, so that together with small needles of carbon dioxide it releases all the variety of its aromas.

Additional information

Weight 7,5 kg


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Txakoli AIALLE”
Abrir chat
Can I help you? | ¿Puedo ayudarte?
Hola, ¿Tienes alguna duda del producto o del proceso de compra? Escríbeme, soy Aitor...

Hello, Do you have any questions about the product or the purchase process? Write me, I'm Aitor ...